Single Person Entry:
The Gold Souk is Dubai’s most famous and visited souk. A labyrinth of covered walkways is home of hundreds of retailers offering a huge selection of gold, silver, diamonds jewellery and other precious stones. This fascinating place should be on your must visit places list, even if you don’t intend to make a purchase.
A new unusual experience on the streets of the souq, surrounded by beautiful pieces of jewellery.
- Timings on Fridays are 4pm to 10pm.
- Many stores close between 1pm and 4pm.
- The market’s gold price is displayed on sign around the souk and in individual stores. A little tip: Always barter on the price of anything you want to buy.
- Credit cards are accepted but better discounts can usually be obtained if you pay by cash.
- Always make sure that items on sale are accurately described so as not to buy a fake.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it