YesAllow Kids (+2 years)
Single Person Entry:
Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque and Centre. Its purpose is to share the values of Islam, create a bridge between Arabic civilization and others. Moderation, peace and harmony, and tolerance are some words associated with the centre.
- The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque and Centre is open daily Sunday to Thursday. Morning: 10:00 am to 11:00 am - Evening: 4:15 pm to 6:00 pm. Taking into account the times of prayer.
- No food and drink inside the mosque.
- Shoes should be taken off upon entering the mosque.
- Must be wearing a clean pari of socks.
- Dress codes: Please, cover your entire body before entering the mosque as Per-Islamic and Arab traditions and ethics.
- Wearing shorts is not allowed neither for men nor for women.
- Tight clothes or swimming suits are not allowed.
- See-through clothes are not allowed.
- Women must cover their heads and wear long sleeves.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it