YesAllow Kids (+2 years)
Single Person Entry:
With over 7,000 tons of snow, Ski Egypt (سكى مصر) is launching the first ski resort in Africa with the world’s largest indoor snow park, offering everything from skiing, slope snowboarding, sledging and a Polar Express Train to a jolly kids area and a professional Ski School, all in a one-stop, breathtaking experience for family and friends.
Fun for all ages, Ski Egypt is the ultimate, enriching social experience. Strap on your snow boots and experience a Snow Cavern filled with interactive experiences, like heading down to the upgrade station for an exhilarating ride on the Zorb Ball, jumping on the Polar Express Train for an adrenaline-charged ride around the entire park or spinning around as you slide down the 30-meter long Tube Run.
✪ Planning to go soon? Click here to get your ticket online and skip the queue
Jacket and trouser
Ski boots with disposable socks
Helmets for children
Key Deposit Card per Guest( 50.0 EGP )
Locker per Guest( 25.0 EGP )
Snow Go( 300.0 EGP )
North Pole Experience( 450.0 EGP )
Penguins Encounters( 300.0 EGP )
Ski Pass (Experienced Skiers Only)( 300.0 EGP )
Snow View( 100.0 EGP )
Discovery Lesson ( 200.0 EGP )
Discovery Private Lessons ( 955.0 EGP )
- The 300 EGP is the price for only SNOW GO package for both adults and kids, All other packages and services will require extra fees.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday working hours until midnight (12:00 am).
- The minimum age to enter the Snow Park is 2 years old and the minimum age to use the Ski Slope is 4 years old.
- No food or drink is to be taken into the Snow Park. Drinking and eating in the snow area are only permitted in the cafés.
- Children must be accompanied at all times by an appropriate guardian who is at least 16 years old.
- Any guest who is unable to demonstrate the minimum skill level or is considered to be skiing or riding dangerously will be asked to leave the slope.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Ski Egypt.
- Helmets are COMPULSORY for all guests under 13 years old in all snow areas.
- Full-length trousers and long sleeve tops must be worn at all times in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope.
Price changed, wrong data, closed or duplicated place? Report now
This place/activity is yours? Claim it
You have a new place or activity? Add it